"Island Wildflower isn't your typical shop; it's a part of my story. Inspired by my Haitian and Turks & Caicos Island heritage, it's where sustainability meets good vibes, and affordability blends with artistry.
My family has played a huge role in shaping this journey. From my mom introducing me to the world of resale at a young age; my sister guiding me into the business world; my bonus mom taught me the art of reducing, reusing, and repurposing, sparking a fire for sustainability; to my mother-in-law sparking my love for thrifting, they've all influenced the essence of Island Wildflower.
It's the apex of my heritage, my studies in Studio Art, my passion for sustainability, and the goal of offering you affordable, one-of-a-kind finds. Welcome to a world where good vibes meet sustainability."
As a member of the Grand Canyon Chapter of the Sierra Club, we encourage you to get involved in the ways that suit you best - whether it's giving your time, supporting impactful causes, or simply staying updated on the incredible work the Sierra Club does.
- Treehugger (https://www.treehugger.com/): Your go-to source for all things eco-friendly.
- Sierra Club (https://www.sierraclub.org/): Explore the Sierra Club's initiatives for a greener world.
- Mama Baby Haiti (https://mamababyhaiti.org/): Support their mission to improve maternal and infant health in Haiti.
- Grown in Haiti (http://www.growninhaiti.com/): Learn about sustainable agriculture and how it's making a difference in Haiti and beyond.
- The Nature Conservancy (https://www.nature.org/): Explore their efforts in conserving the Earth's lands and waters.
Keep an eye out for more useful links and opportunities as we expand our resources to create a greener, more sustainable world together.